Fiberglass Pipe for Cooling Towers
Beetle Plastics fiberglass reinforced composite piping is particularly suited for cooling tower service. And, Beetle Plastics is recognized as the standard of the industry. We know cooling towers so you can be assured we can meet your cooling tower requirements.
Our cooling tower piping specialists offer:
- Engineering support for your design alternatives, span requirements or seismic considerations
- Immediate response for every cooling tower piping requirement
- Extensive inventory of stocked parts
- Field service crews who understand the critical elements of cooling tower piping
- Competitive pricing for fiberglass piping that has proven its performance in the demanding area of cooling tower service
Beetle Plastics fiberglass piping is ideally suited for tough cooling tower duty. Fiberglass pipe products can be provided in diameters up to 14 feet, and in lengths up to 60 feet. “O-Ring” joints are available on any pipe diameter and provide the perfect joint method for the expansion needed in cooling tower piping systems.
When you need fiberglass piping for your cooling tower headers, circulating water lines, inlet water systems, or overflow lines, call the company with the integrity you appreciate and the ability to serve your needs right…the first time and every time.