About Beetle Plastics
A Long History of Manufacturing Fiberglass Pipe Products
Beetle Plastics, founded in the 1950’s, designs and manufactures custom fiberglass pipe, large diameter fiberglass ductwork, fiberglass tanks, fiberglass vessels, other equipment and services which add value to your project.
Beetle Plastics is a manufacturer of fiberglass products who has become an industry leader in fiberglass technology.
Every element of every job from Beetle has three major goals:
- Meet or exceed specifications provided by you, our customer.
- Exceed your expectations for quality engineering and timely delivery.
- Offer you the best engineered value.
Achieving these goals involves meeting the toughest standards of all – Beetle’s own standards.
Beetle Plastics is a subsidiary of Midwest Cooling Towers, Inc., a world-class manufacturer of evaporative water cooling towers. Beetle Plastics operations include our headquarters and plant facilities in Ardmore, Oklahoma, and a nationwide network of sales and representative offices.
From engineering to manufacturing, installation to field service; Beetle Plastics provides the fullest measure of excellence for each.
Beetle Plastics manufactures products is all of the specialty and common fiberglass thermoset resin formulations, each with specific corrosion and service advantages:
- Polyester—for light corrosives and fumes
- Vinyl ester—for strong acids and chlorine
- Novolac VE—for high temperature corrosives
- Epoxy—for caustics and general use