Selecting an FRP Manufacturer: Key Considerations
There are many considerations to keep in mind when searching for a company to design and manufacture custom Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) products. Selecting the right FRP manufacturer can make a huge difference; in many instances it dictates the success of the project–a decision not to be taken lightly.
Provided below is a non-inclusive short list of some critical services you’ll want to be sure the company you decide work with provides. Keep in mind these consideration covers just the basics.
Key Considerations When Selecting an FRP Manufacturer
Does the Company Provide the following:
- Design and Engineering Services
- Custom Precision Manufacturing and Fabrication
- Resin and Product Specification
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Numeric Control (CNC)
- Diversity of Precision Capabilities
- Custom Tooling and Molding
- Product Quality Control Inspection
- On-Site Modifications and Maintenance Inspection
- Project Management
- Equipment Rebuilding
- Design that will meet your exact specifications and industry standards
There are many FRP manufacturers out there, but you’ll want to be sure that the outfit you hire has the capabilities, capacity and know-how to get the job done properly–the first time. In addition, to this simple list you’ll want to be sure that the equipment and products are engineered as an entire system for the defined design and operational conditions–among many other things.